Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wow! I can't believe that this summer is already gone.  They seem to go by faster and faster each year.

Fall time is really such a refreshing time.  I hate to admit, even tho I love the summer fun.  It always feels good to get back into a schedule, get organized again, and accomplish some good things again.

I am so grateful to have this week to prepare for our upcoming piano year.  It takes many hours in selecting music, incorporating new programs, cleaning up, filing away.  It is an intense week for me.  But I love it, and hope I can have everything set up for a great new year.

Please take note of the dates for special events this year, in the column to the right.  There is one change already from the previous calendar that I emailed.  That is the fall recital will be on October 22nd, rather than the 15th.  We will also have group classes October 15,16,17th right before the UEA, fall break.  I usually try to keep as many students on their regular lessons times, to avoid conflict.  Looks like the Thursday students will be moved this week to join up with others for a small group class, so we can be off for UEA.

It has always been my goal to post some fun pictures here on this blog.  Please email photos if you have them from recitals, etc.  It would be fun to have them here.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and support in having a great piano year.  Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks. 
                           Marilyn 

No comments: